Looking for C1E engine / whole R4...
Prikaz rezultata 1 do 5 od ukupno 5

Looking for C1E engine / whole R4...

Can You tell me how much dose it cost in Your contry (in Poland I can't find any engine to R4) or that, what is better (cheaper) - buy only engine or buy complet R4 (can be not registered) (only with C1E engine) ???

...but only with frame in good condition and younger than 1985 :)

I looking for it, because I've got some problems with starter, but maybe there are problems with engine too -> when I repair starter and test it by cables from battery, there all was OK (starter working good), but when I put starter in to engine, it only make "tic...tic..." by automat (bendix) and it haven't got power to run engine

Greetngs from Poland

Renault 4 GTL
    Član od
    Aktivnost
    Godine

Re: Looking for C1E engine / whole R4...

Hi,
    First, I don't understand what is C1E engine( i have R4 10 years),and i hope that other members won't kill me because of that
    In my country good r4 is very expensive, and in all other countries is cheaper.
    On the internet i saw many R4 i Slovenia, so my advice is to look on Slovenian site www.avto.net.There you can find good car for good price.With one call to seller u can deal with him about unregistering vechile, and everything else you want.

I hope i helped and i'm sory if i talked too much!!

!!!Greetings from Republika Srpska!!!

oh...sorry :)

C1E engine is 1108ccm engine (C1E there are first 3 signs from engine label)

and what about my R4 - propably, the problem comes from "+" cable (from battery to starter) - it can be in worst condition and not good to "electric travel" - I need to check it (I'll write about when I make that), but not now - I'm sick :(

Greetings from Polad

Renault 4 Alpine
    Član od
    Godine

i kick starter whit hammer (gently) and runs properly
    tri puta pilim. . . tri puta kratko. . .

All 688 engines is 1108ccm. I think that you can bought excelent engine for 200euro.

Slične teme

1. r5 engine in r4 ?
    Autor foosballplayer u forumu General Discussion
    Odgovora: 1
    Poslednja poruka: 23.05.2010, 15:29
  2. Engine from GTL (1108cc)
    Autor green_chanter u forumu Technical Discussion
    Odgovora: 3
    Poslednja poruka: 06.07.2007, 08:48

Tagovi za ovu temu

Vaš status

• Ne možete pokrenuti novu temu.